Stephen Kilbreath Auctions & Events will assist in planning your event from the day that we’re hired. All events, big or small, require some sort of support. Support can include: helping you find a location for your event; setting a timeline for the event; putting your live auction items in order; helping with ideas on procurement; and anything else you may be able to think of. We will meet in person, and unlimited phone and email consultation is included.
We will brainstorm additional revenue enhancing ideas and come up with a plan that fits into your theme, meets your goal, and will bring in the most money for your organization.
NIGHT OF/EVENT STAFFING SERVICES
An auction assistant (recorder) is included for every event.
- Bid assistants (spotters) are available, and may be included within your pricing structure.
- Night-Of manager – Will train your volunteers and make sure check-in, check-out and data entry run smoothly.
- Bid Cards.
- Specialized bid cards with your logo, or sponsor logos.
- Social Media Correspondent.
- Data entry for silent and live auction.
- Local celebrity item readers and emcees.